Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Being Transformed


My beautiful purpose.  Knowing what God can and will do through me.  What a concept!!

I have a purpose. 

God CAN use me.

God WILL use me.

He knows my weaknesses and He can use them for His glory.

He knows my greatest fears and He will stand beside me and make me courageous.

God can TRANSFORM me if I allow Him to.

I believe and I am learning to walk in this truth - its time for women to rise up - not with a chip on their shoulder, but with humility, strength, purpose, conviction and bold perseverance, to be the women God has called us to be.

We are not 

    ....bullied by our fears
    ....insecure 
    ....chronically petty and jealous

Nothing is more BEAUTIFUL than a confident woman.  A strong, humble, God-fearing woman who knows WHOSE she is and WHO she is.

Who am I?

I am the daughter of the most High God.  I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  I am his beloved.  I am chosen.  HE CHOSE ME!!!!   I am not weak or fearful.  My life matters and what I do with it should matter to God's kingdom.  We need to be more mindful of where we spend our  time and resources.  We need to remember this exhortation from Eric Ludy  in his book Wrestling Prayer:

    There is absolutely no excuse to stay where you are at right now.  If you are weak, He can make      you strong.  If you are timid, He can make you brave.  If you are a pervert, he can make you pure. If you are selfish, He can make you selfless.  If you are a shepherd, He can make you a king.  If you are mediocre, He can make you a Mighty one of valor.

God qualifies those He calls.  He is with us every step of the way.  So, why do we walk around worried, meek, quiet, timid, and scared?  God calls us to be strong, courageous, bold, full of holy confidence!  If you want to feel God moving in your life, you have to spend time with Him.  Commune with Him.  Talk to Him.  Listen to Him.  Prayer will lift you closer to God than anything.

One thing I've noticed and learned of late is that many Christians are going through the motions, but the passion of Christ is gone.  We see Christians in other parts of the world losing their lives for Christ and we are apathetic to their plight.  We should be face down on our knees in prayer for them. I wonder, if someone asked you if you believed in Jesus, and your life depended on your answer, what would you say?  

Be transformed in your hearts and your minds today.  Be strong and courageous.  God is mighty and powerful and He chose you!  Walk in that power today.   

Deut 31:6 (msg)  Be strong.  Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you.  He's right there with you.  He won't let you down; he won't leave you.

Psalm 62:7-8  My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my might rock, my refuge.  Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.


No comments:

Post a Comment