Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Uncontainable



In my study this morning I read the word "Uncontainable".  God is uncontainable.  The work he wants to do thru us can be uncontainable.  God has placed inside of all of us seeds of greatness.  Yet, so many of us never cultivate those seeds of greatness because we don't believe we are good enough.  We see ourselves as second-class citizens and think we don't have much to offer.   I know because this is how I've thought of myself most of my life.  I will be vulnerable and honest with you.  I see others doing great things and I have let my circumstances, my past and my limited view of myself keep me from doing great things as well.  I've told myself I'm "Just a mom", or "Just" a girl from small town Indiana.  We all start somewhere.  The difference is some of us have a limited mentality. But we all have something incredible to offer.

Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you, the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace"

"Make his face shine upon you" means his acceptance and favor.  If you believe you have God's favor in your life, if you confess it daily, God will raise you up above your circumstances.  We need to start EXPECTING God's favor.  We need to start seeing ourselves differently.  We need to realize we are uncontainable!  We all have potential, but it will never be realized until we break free from our limited mind-set.  The difference between those who have done great things and those who haven't is their mind-set.  Change your mind - change your life!!

God has a plan for each and every one of us.  A plan to increase us, a plan to empower us.  If we think we can't be used, that we are defined and confined by our circumstances, then God is limited by us in what He can do.  But, if we release those chains of bondage on our minds, we become uncontainable!  God can begin to move in our lives in ways we used to only dream about.

I declare I will go places I've never dreamed of.  I will have influence in circles I never imagined.  I will set new limits.  I will take new ground for my family and I will advance God's kingdom.  This is my declaration.  This is my prayer!  God, shine your face on me and keep breathing in my direction!  I'm ready for your Favor and your Blessings!  I am UNCONTAINABLE!!!  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment