Thursday, October 24, 2013

Time to move

 Today I decided it was time to do what God has been telling me to do....Tell my story.  I know he wants me to step out of my comfort zone.  I know he wants to use me in ways I can't even imagine.  I'm nervous and excited at the same time.  Nervous because i don't feel equipped.  Excited because I know when I surrender my will to the will of the one who is calling me, that great things will happen.

Have you ever been there?  Felt God calling you to something and you argued with him?  Really God?? Really?  You want me to do THAT?  I don't know how.  I have no clue where to start.  I will fall flat on my face and make a fool of myself.  Yeah, I used all those excuses.  I was able to push God aside for about 6 months, then what do you know, He tells me again.  So, again, I argue, rationalize, act like I can do this and then keep putting it off.  But, if you have ever been where I am, you know God doesn't like being put on the back shelf.  So, I've decided its time to take that step of faith.  Its time to trust that what I have to bring to the table is enough for God - and He is big enough to do the rest.  He didn't ask me if I was ready.  He didn't ask me if I was equipped.  He just wants me to give Him what I have and along the way, trust that He will multiply my little in a way that will give Him all the glory.  

So, today I take a step.  Its a baby step, but its still a step.  

No comments:

Post a Comment