Sunday, October 27, 2013

Isaiah 54:17


When David went out to face Goliath, he didn't look at him and fear his size.  He didn't look at him and think "well, this guy is bigger than I thought.  Maybe I should let someone bigger than me handle this".  No, David look at Goliath and said My God is bigger than you!!!  I will defeat you in the name of the Lord!  

Do you look at your problems, your fears, your dreams, your debt, your illness and think "this is more than i can handle.  Its impossible."?  If you declare with your mouth that its impossible, it can't be done, you are speaking that into your life.  Look at your debt and say "I know God has a plan to prosper me"...then walk in that.  Look at your health and say "God made my body, he will restore me, regardless of what the health report says".  When you face pursuing your dreams, say "If God is for me, who can stand against me".  

When God places a problem in front of you, look down on it and declare that your God is bigger than it and stand firm on Gods promises to redeem you. Believe that nothing is meant to bring you harm, but to provide a stepping stone to a higher calling.  

God never said we would not face problems, but what His word is promising you is that it will not keep you from your Destiny.  Your challenge may have been meant for harm, but God will use it for your good. NO sickness, person, problem can stop God's plan for your life.   

Rest in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment